GOOD GROUNDWORK GUARANTEES REWARDING RESULTS
At the start of each executive search, we will review the current situation and culture of your company and assess your recruitment needs. In addition to identifying the criteria for an ideal candidate, we will challenge you to observe your own organisation and its potential for improvement. Good groundwork is the key to finding the most suitable candidates for your business and arousing their interest in your company and the vacancy.
This kick-off sparring session will help us distinguish what is actually essential for your company. Our strong expertise allows us to approach the situation realistically.
WHY AND WHEN IS EXECUTIVE SEARCH THE BEST TOOL FOR RECRUITMENT?
Sometimes, even the most dazzling job advertisement fails to reach and attract the most desirable candidates. In that case, you should consider consulting a headhunting service. Executive search is ideal, for example, in the following situations
- Your company is not well-known or its reputation and employer branding are not attractive
- The position is new, and you need help identifying the ideal skill set for it
- You want to survey the expert market situation and reach the most suitable candidates
- The expert market is limited and the required expertise or experience is in high demand
- You want to receive applications from a diverse range of candidates
- You want to select a successor for a key person in advance
- Following an organisational change, you need to build and/or lead a new team or business activities
- You want to ensure that the person you recruit fits in with your company culture
- Your company has limited resources for recruitment
- A carefully defined job description and comprehensive candidate profile will clarify your actual needs: what kind of person are you looking for and for what kind of position?
- Compatibility between the person being recruited and your company culture
- Reaching passive candidates who have yet to consider changing jobs
- Solid project management and specialist support throughout the recruitment process, allowing you to focus on what is important
- Timely insight into the candidate market
- We will contact your company’s target groups directly and reinforce your employer branding
SUPPORT UNTIL THE END AND BEYOND
We will assign to you an entire team of experts who are committed to finding the most suitable key personnel for you company. You will also have access to our expertise if you are forced to choose between two or more equally matched principal candidates.